Subject: [Leica] Vancouver LUG meeting
From: Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:11:38 -0500

Just a note to tell all my fellow LUGers of the nice visit I had with Tom
Abrahamson and his wife Tuulikki and Henning Wulff while visiting Vancouver
last week.  We had met Tom and Tuulikki many times previously at LHSA
conventions but we had never met Henning. My wife and I spent Sunday
afternoon with Tom and Tuulikki and then I spent Monday morning with
Henning.  These gracious LUGers took time out of their busy schedules to
visit and to show us around.  What other group of people would be so
gracious to do this, people like Henning that have never met me?  We truly
have a wonderful group.

If any of you are planning on being in Huntsville, Alabama please let me
know,  I would like to meet you and return the favor that was given to me.

Bill Grimwood