Subject: Re: [Leica] Depth of field indicators
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:05:42 -0600

One from the archives:
- -------------

Subject: Re: M3 DOF in viewfinder?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 23:31:23 -0400

DOF indicators were added at 919251 in 1958, the same point at which the
advance was made SS instead of DS.

Of course, it is important to remember that all M3's were subject to
frequent updates by Leica.  That is, when your camera went in for a routine
service, they were liable to update the camera with all the latest bells
and whistles, a neat marketing ploy.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!