Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:52:48 +0100

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.  Ted, I took your advice
and went for it, and I am sure that the build quality will be everything
that I expect of something with the Leica name on it.  Sure feels solid.  I
now have all I need for the trip to the hospital tomorrow when I hope I will
be able to take some pictures of our new addition to the family (if he/she
arrives on schedule!)

Simon

Simon,

Message from "CIS" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> ([Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada)