Subject: [Leica] S.F. Bay Area LUG: July 29 Mini-LUG dinner
From: "Peter M. C. Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:30:29 -0700

San Francisco Bay Area LUGGERs,

Whenever visiting LUGGERs are in town, it's a potential occasion for
a local LUG get together.

Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson will be in San Francisco on Saturday,
July 29th for the San Francisco Photographic Print Exhibition, which
is on from July 27th-30th (for event details, browse the webpage at
www.photosanfrancisco.net/archives/sf00frame.html).  It occurred to us
that this would be a great occasion to get together with SF Bay Area
LUGGERs for dinner after a hard day at the galleries, and in a rash moment
I offered to round up some likely suspects.  I have earmarked a room in a
San Francisco eatery for dinner at 7pm Saturday -- bring your most
provocative photos, most controversial Leica gear and favorite spouse or
co-dependent in Leicaholism and be prepared for an evening of good cheer
and camera talk in congenial company.

Let me know who is interested and I will e-mail further details once I have
a quorum.

Home in California,
Peter.

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] S.F. Bay Area LUG: July 29 Mini-LUG dinner)