Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Frozen Film
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2000 15:02:13 -0700

On Mon, 26 June 2000, Rich Lahrson wrote:

> > I have a brick of frozen 35mm Kodachrome-X if anybody wants it...
> > Jim
>
> Hi Jim,
>
>      I don't think it can be processed anywhere today.
>
>                 Cheerz,
>
>                         Rich

Rich,

There's a lab in Aurora, Colorado that can process it, but not as a color slide.  The K12 process dyes are no longer available from Kodak so the lab develops the film as a B&W neg and makes prints, for approx $23 per roll.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!