Subject: [Leica] re: usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

>Funny, I didn't see any of these folks when I was hanging out with the
>corporate yuppiescum all night at the Monte Carlo Room (South and 2nd) a
>two weeks ago. I tried to get some shots available darkness on some left
>over Portra800, but haven't got it developed yet.

second and south? you sure as heck ought to have seen some of them. a lot
of the philly goth crowd still hasn't gotten the news that south street is
no longer gothic nirvana.... kimmy actually works on 4th and south at
the lamp shop, so next time you're on south street, wave your leica at
her.

>Your crowd looks to be more fun. Photographically, these are much better
>than the standard tilted, blurred, fuzzy, neo-goth theme pictures. I like
>Beckey, Nina and Kimmy's portraits best...everyone else is trying too
>hard to look "kindred."

cool. luckily i'm married to nina :-) she has a leica-h.

kc