Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey was Sally Mann, digest V17 #195
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:23:02 -0700

Hi everyone,

     I was just now looking at two Nachtwey photos in Life's  2000
Alfred Eisenstaedt Awards mag.  There both of the roit in Indonesia
between the Christians and the Moslems, of a man beaten and killed.
Nachtwey, according to Life, could have been killed as well, as a
mob is unthink, if he was struck.

     Interesting that this is a religious battle and one post suggesting
that it was the devil that rules his work..... I'll run for cover here.

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net