Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:14:28 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Tina Manley jotted down the following:
>
> > It is dark in those adobe homes!
>
> Yeah, I guess with the fall in technology stock recently, Adobe's employees
> must be having difficulties paying the electric bills ;)
>
> M.

I'm pissed off at those guys!! My Pagemaker program which I've been using for a
decade and the program which with the laser printer was single handledly
responsible for saving the Mac is left floundering in the water seemingly
unsupported while they want you to buy some new InLine thing for 6 or 7 hundred
bucks which is supposedly going to compete with Quark and with no upgrade from
the Pagemaker.
Also I get a couple of Months back PageMill to make myself a website and it's a
week later announced to be abandoned in favor of some expensive not upgradeable
to the new program as well.
Fie on those guys I hope no sun ever shines in their little windows!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!)