Subject: Re: [Leica] Breeding Leicas....
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:16:40 -0400

Dan Post jotted down the following:

> Gary, Ted, et al-
>
> Gary scribbled in a moment of seeming madness:
>> I'm still trying to get them to breed, thus far without success.<<<<<<
>
> Let me suggest keeping the Leicas in a closet containing COAT HANGERS- Coat
> hanger breed indescriminately, and periodically, I have to bundle the
> surplus and send them to the Hanger Shelter.

Isn't there an overwhelming risk of getting coathangers with red dots on
them?  This'll force us to sign up to the coat-hangers mailing list, where
we argue endlessly that our coathangers are better than those made in Japan.
Not to mention whether you should cover up the red dot with black tape or
not... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.