Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip Report - Fog
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:07:59 -0700

Tina,

Welcome back!

That sounds like hand loading fog. If you hand load and don't attach the
film to the spool in the dark, the last few frames get fogged.

Are you sure the film was fresh from Kodak?

Was there any pattern to the fog? Was it All black, more on the sprockets,
sharp edged, tapering off anywhere?

Were you using a favorite lens that you took off and switched to another
body at the end of each roll?

Puzzles are always fun (even when they hurt).

Mike