Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Omigosh! I'm a Leica User (long)
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 21:12:37 -0400

Ken, and others....

I have a Summilux 50 with the vented snap on hood.  Is there a hood cap
available?  The hood will reverse to fit compactly on the lens, but I
think I would like to leave it on all the time and just remove the hood
cap when mounted on the camera.  The vents will let in some dust, I
suppose.. Do many find that a problem?

This 'lux was made in the seventies I believe.