Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: an M4 shouldn't have to be just a dream
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:30:13 -0400

Bob Kramer wrote:

"When I first starting looking for an M4 last December, I was in Boston and
visited Park Square Camera.  Carl showed me one of those
black-paint-somebody-died-or-climbed-mount-everest-they-only-made-twelve-of-
these-babies specials for a mere $3800...".

Craig sez:

Well, Bob...that, no doubt, is the same camera.  Carl's made it even more
desirable now by raising the price another $700 (!).  He's also got an M6
mortals (except Ted Grant) aren't allowed to touch nor even breathe upon.
It's an ostrich skin covered titanium model whose shutter curtains...
obviously...are constructed of rubberized fabric from Oskar Barnack's burial
shroud.  Its price is so high that even in its store display case, the
camera is price-tagged "CALL".

Thanks for the advice on finding an M4 for ordinary folk.

Craig
Boston

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: an M4 shouldn't have to be just a dream)