Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #195
From: L82859@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:32:18 EDT

If I act like an ass I'm the first to admit it. But this is an off the wall
response to an honest mistake especially from a guys second post.

In my defence I meant no sarcasm I don't' feel any was shown. Notice my post
was
not here.
I thought I had read "high school in the 70's" and that conflicted with some
other statement, I now forgot what it was.

I simply pointed this out i figured there was some misunderstanding of some
sort. No attitude was shown, no winks or smiles
With no quote to my post it's hard to defend or remember.
Anyone who cares can look it up, I don't.
Mark Rabiner

Hey Mark.....relax! I didn't mean to get your knickers in a twist. The truth
is that I find most of your postings quite salient and worth reading. I was
simply poking a little fun at your response to my first posting, which asked
for some help regarding the posting of pictures to this list. I found your
response just a little haughty, and thought I would have some fun with it.
                               With white flag raised
                                                   Ned Lee