Subject: [Leica] New stuff
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:14:02 -0400

Thoroughly demoralized after viewing BD's exquisite prints a weeks or so
ago, I returned to Wmsbg and reprinted about forty images.  In the meantime
I prepped some new stuff for the web, which I've posted at:

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/People/New/new.htm

The LS 2000 has to go in for a stepper motor, so I guess I'll adopt the
"one photo a day" approach and burn film for a few weeks.  In any event,
the images I've posted include new Green Leafe material, a few Heliar
photos, and misc. stuff about buildings and trees.

As ever, all comments welcome.  I learned a lot from flipping through a few
dozen of BD's prints.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown

Message from "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's post)