Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round. ...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:51:44 -0600

Kyle is just doing his weekly stir of the pot to get us all least looking at
our cameras and maybe, gasp, taking pictures. Thanks Kyle, I appreciate it.
I use M cameras for the viewfinder, the window on the world. I find the SLR
finder "what you see is not what you get" to be confusing and frustrating.
In fast shooting it is easy to miss things that are rendered as out of focus
by the SLR finder but not by the camera. I do appreciate good photography
and feel that the riff-raff mostly does better than I do. We need more
riff-raff, using rangefinders of course, silly enough to figure that the
image is what is important.

John Collier

I figure that the best way to improve my photography, would be to shoot me!