Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Results with Heliar 15mm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:20:15 -0600

Yes it is a fixed aperture: f8 with no filter, and, with a graduated filter
to ameliorate the light fall off at the edges, f16. You can buy a converted,
but not rangefinder coupled, Contax G 16mm Hologon for about $2500US.
PopPhoto thought the "Voit-ina" Heliar was a better lens though. They said
it was the best super duper wide they had ever used.

John Collier