Subject: Re: [Leica] The Noctilux and toy cameras: cousins of the surreal
From: Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:55:59 +0200

>That's funny; a $14 Holga can accomplish much the same thing as a $3000
>Noctilux. What happens when you shoot Delta 3200 in a Holga? Arthur

arthur, i don't know about putting delta 3200 in a holga, but one evening,
i loaded a diana with delta 3200 and went off to visit a couple of friends.
they had just had a baby, and i'd thought i'd get a few pictures of him
with the diana. somewhere in the middle of dinner, my the baby's father got
a look at the camera as i was snapping some pictures in various corners of
their dimly lit apartment. he asked me if he could take a peek at the
camera. i handed it to him and he held it under a bright lamp to get a
better look at it, and in doing so he totally overexposed the film. when i
got it back from the lab, there was nothing on it!

the moral of the story is: if you every load a diana with delta 3200, keep
away from lighted lamps!

guy

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (Re: [Leica] The Noctilux and toy cameras: cousins of the surreal)
Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (RE: [Leica] The Noctilux and toy cameras: cousins of the surreal)