Subject: [Leica] Calumet
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:02:52 EDT

<<I LOVE the Calumet catalog the way it is laid out for us and I love what
they
carry. They carry Balcar now!
Seems like when I was  kid in Chicago all they had were Darkroom sinks and
regulators.>>

Hi Mark,

Calumet recently opened a store that is a front for their complete warehouse
about a mile from my business.  I go there a lot!  Everything that is in the
catalog is in the back, and the people working there even know what they are
selling.  A couple weeks ago one of their salespeople told me that Leica
sales were up dramatically -I think I've sold a couple of them myself.  I
just wish they had more used equipment, they tend to wholesale it to other
dealers.  It is a lot more than just sinks, those days are long gone.

Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Calumet)
Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Calumet)