Subject: Re: [Leica] Go See a Fantastic Website!
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:06:31 -0400

Hey y'all -

If you haven't already, go to www.digitaljournalist.org .  I just discovered
it during my lunch hour today and will probably spend my evening with it
(what a sad life).

Among other things..like some thought-provoking ariticles...the site
contains 35 multimedia exhibitions by and about various photogs.  Featured
is a tribute to Alfred Eisenstaedt (known to wield a Leica or two).

This site is definitely worth some visiting time.

On a related topic: does anyone have contact information for Philip Jones
Griffiths?  I'd really appreciate any info.

Thanks very much,

Craig Roberts
Boston

Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] film washing tips)