Subject: [Leica] Re: B & H Photo & Calumet
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:41:29 -0500

I buy a lot from Calumet on-line. They are equally prompt and very
responsive to seeking out answers. And they do CALL YOU BACK when they say
they will. I like their web site better than B&H as things are m-u-c-h
easier to find. And they have everything on the site. B&H does not have
darkroom equipment on their web site.

B&H redesigned and relaunched their web site a few weeks ago. They
claim it now has every one of the 130,000+ products they carry.
Darkroom is there. Click on "Photo" on the home page, and the middle
column of the new page that comes up is the darkroom section, with
links to 10 darkroom product categories.

Larry

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: B & H Photo & Calumet)