Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:33:44 -0700

Actually, running the Delta through the C-41 wouldn't be a hassle, unless
you wanted an image! The C-41 process removes ALL the silver from the film-
the ghromogenic films have a dye image even if it is 'grey', and if you ran
Delta or anyother B&W film through, it would come out blank- base, no fog,
no nuttin'!
Dan ( Been there, and shamefacedly done that, I must admit.... ALWAYS read
the film type off the cassette!) Post