Subject: Re: [Leica] Adjusting Vertical Hold on a IIIc
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:28:42 -0700

IF it is THAT stuck, a quick trip to DAG or John Van Stelten might be in
order! Especially if the RF is dim- the beamsplitter on the IIIc is notorius
for de-silvering. DAG installed one in one of my IIIcs while he had it down
for a CLA, and only charged about $25 for a new beamsplitter that made the
RF bright as a new penny!
Dan ( just my opinion....which are like a**holes- everybody has one!) Post