Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The camera doesn't lie!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:37:28 -0700

Bill Barton wrote:

> Ted,
>
> I went to the Le Monde site but could not find the article, what silly,
> stupid and or dump thing am I doing wrong.........
> wbill........<<<<<<<

Hi Bill,

Nothing, as I discovered after sending last evening.  When you open the
page you have to click the month.......february 2000, that opens the
page where the article is ......  But the worst part I discovered,  to
read the complete article, Le Monde Diplomatique want you to buy the
international subscription.

In any event,  if you go back to look, there is an opening of the
article, it's the last one listed as you scroll down.

ted

I'm going to re-post this to help avoid any others having frustrations.