Subject: Re: [Leica] B & H Photo
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:11:35 -0700

Ditto!
I tried ordering two bulk rolls of B&W film on the internet from them!
Arrived second day FEDEX Saver Plan- $6.95 total for shipping, and I had a
very good feeling about the experience- I think that Harry Posner has got
something on the ball. I had seen where he personally deals with complaints
on some of the newsgroups, and from all that I read, and my own limited
experience- they are a pretty good bunch!
Even if they are a bunch of dagnabbit Yankees!!!
Bubba (Sweatin' in the hinterlands!) Post