Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: The camera doesn't lie!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:26:10 -0400

Here is a real problem with digital technology. You not only cannot trust
today's photographs but historical photos can now be tampered with without
being detected. While it is true that photos have been doctored from the
beginning of photography, this tampering could be detected. Not so today.
Sad!

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>