Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux from Heck that will not Go Away
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:27:16 EDT

I think it was sometime back in the 1920s that the quest for much faster
lenses began in earnest. What was the date of the Ermanox?  But look what
happened to poor Erich Salomon.He took all those available-light pictures of
German bigwigs, but he was eventually sent to the camps  where he was gassed.
I guess that proves that politics and photography don't mix.  Arthur