Subject: Re: [Leica] colorplan CF
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:21:39 +0200

Frederik,

I have both Colorplans and use the CF exclusively if I have glassless mounts.
I prewarm (not preheat) the slides before projecting. The curving comes by
moisture I think, not by temperature, i.e. if the moisture vanishes they
project perfect with the CF.

I have the Hama thin mounts (1.3 mm) to be used with the LKM-magazines, where
the slides are pretty loose in, so they can bend themselves to fit the CF's
curvature.

BTW, I use a computer to play a soundtrack and controll the projector and with
the CF it is a perfect show.