Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:47:16 -0400

For the simple reason, since you ask, is that all they show me are two
faceless people having sex in shadows. "Arty," maybe, but they don't tell me
anything other than that. And, yes, I would ask the same question about
many, many, many landscapes, and many street scenes.As in, yah, that's a
mountain, so what's your point? Or, yah, there are a lot of people on that
crowded street, and there's a woman smoking, so?

Further, I would suggest that someone does not post shots of a couple having
intercourse simply to get us to comment on f stops, etc....

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!)