Subject: Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:33:59 -0400

Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:

> To me the bigger question, since you were hired to do the
> "project" (don't we love that term?), did the "client" ask for dark, fuzzy
> pictures?

Or, did the clients know that he was going to post the pictures on a mailing
list with 700 members world wide?  Maybe not what they initially had in mind
when they approached him...?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.)