Subject: RE: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:41:24 -0400

Except....And I don't own a Noctilux - any benefit produced by these new
films when used with a 1.4 lens is only magnified when used with a
Noctilux....For instance...being able to shoot with the 1.4 at 1/30th in
very little light means that using the Noc, you can shoot at 1/60th, which
means sharper pics presumably....Not that I'm rushing out to buy one....But
I can certainly see the point of owning one if one does a lot of low light
photography professionally - or is an amature to whom money has relatively
little meaning...:-)

B. D.