Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Scotch
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:23:43 -0700

I've often wondered about that- the prices I mean.
A driend went there and in the UK, he paid more for a pint of Guiness than
we do for a 20 oz draw at Laddie and Dukes down the road! Is it the taxes?
or is it that much better when drunk on the Auld Sod?
Dan (Bring me a straw, Love- I got tendonitis in me elbow!) POst