Subject: Re: [Leica] OK...money where my Leica is.
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:19:52 -0400

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:37:31 -0400, Peter Jon White
<PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com> wrote:

> Why anyone would want to be filmed having sex is beyond me. And why
>anyone would want to view others having sex is beyond me as well.

Why anyone would want to photograph static arrangements of flowers or
lifeless landscapes is beyond me.  De gustibus non disputandum est.

We photograph all other kinds of human activities with our Leicas -
why not that most enjoyable activity of all?

Ted and Ken and many others photograph births - Michael just got his
assignment nine months before they did ;-)

Paul Chefurka