Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Quality limits with Epson 1270
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:28:29 -0300

Watch out though....there are reports (I've seen it myself) of premature
colour shifting towards orange for prints made on Epson premium Glossy
paper.  Wilhelm (http://wilhelm-research.com/index.htm) claims it is due to
exposure to ozone, and can best be prevented by storing behind glass.  Also
he suggests keeping the print covered with a sheet of paper for 24 hours
after printing.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Quality limits with Epson 1270)