Subject: [Leica] RE: Jim's Lens Selection
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:48:24 -0700

I have a 24 and I like it a lot. But from past experience, I probably would
not take off the 35 and put on a 24 for most things. Especially on a
reasonably fast moving vacation situation. I would, however, stop and put
on the 15 to get a "super wide" view. It is simply a matter of my taste and
what I know about my photographic habits.

Jim