Subject: [Leica] Sol! II Palm shareware
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:41:52 -0700

At 02:03 AM 6/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>At 08:59 PM 6/15/00 -0700, Joe Codispoti wrote:
>
>>Later today however, at sunset, I am going to do some duck feeding at a
>>local lagoon with M6 and 24mm.

Speaking of sunset, I have this G-R-E-A-T program on my Palm. It's called
Sol! II and gives everything there is to know about the sun and moon.
Including a sun compass. The main page that displays when you start the
program gives you time of sunrise, sunset, moonrise moonset, AND twilight
times. For instance, today, 6.16.00, here in Silicon Valley, morning
twilight starts at 5:16am, sunrise is at 5:47am, sunset is at 8:31pm and
the end of evening twilight is at 9:01pm. Moon rise is at 8:28pm and moon
set is at 5:44am. And it is a full moon. Moonrise is 3 minutes before
sunset. You can key in any date and any longitude & latitude. It's shareware.

Go to  http://www.mew3.com/palm/

Jim