Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Superman a vegetarian?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:32:28 -0400

Right...or, as I believe a bumper sticker points out, "why do you think they
call it a food chain?"/.../.Or, "I love animals - it's why I eat
them!"....Or, "I didn't scratch and claw my way up out of the primordial
ooze to live on plants..." or......
On the other hand, I have a brother-in-law who, with his wife, is a veggie,
and I have to say she is one of the most fantastic cooks I've ever run
across.....