Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] f/8 and be there
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 3:03:51 PM, jcoan@alumni.duke.edu writes:

<< I would like to try out one of those Speed Graphics some time.... with one
of those huge flash bulb reflectors. >>

Depending on which flash gun you want you could pay more for that than for
the camera. Don't believe me? Look at ebay. It seems that George Lucus used a
Graphic flash gun handle for the handle of the light saber in the first (at
least) Star Wars movie . . .

Bob (distinctly remembers tossing out a bunch of those things about 20 years
ago) McEowen

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] f/8 and be there)