Subject: Re: [Leica] problem
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:17:22 -0600

In the M manuals it warns against changing lenses in direct sunlight. It
recommends, and I have always successfully followed, that you shade the
camera with your body. The light trap where the shutter curtains meet is not
absolutely light tight and under direct sunlight with no lens it will leak.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] problem)