Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica cameras and toy pictures
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:27:36 -0500

A long, long time ago my neighbor was questioning me about spending so much
money on my new Leica M3.   At that time he had four (count 'em) snowmobiles
sitting on a trailer in his back yard that he was lucky to use 3 weeks out
of the year.   I still have that Leica and it's probably worth six or seven
times what I paid for it.   I'm sure he lost a bundle on those snowmobiles.
Bud