Subject: [Leica] Wide Thing, I Think I Love You
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:50:05 -0400

We interrupt your discussion on ambient lighting levels in hospital birthing
rooms around the world to bring you this message:

What happens when someone gets their hands on a 15mm Heliar for the first
time?

   http://www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/vg/stmnt.jpg

Then, when the initial euphoria has worn off, things become a little more
normal.  A collection of ten images taken with the 15mm Heliar along
Kitsilano Beach and Granville Market in Vancouver, BC, including a T-bird
that looks like it was used for shark bait!

   http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/wide/html/index.html

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Wide Thing, I Think I Love You)