Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:59:53 -0400

Before we fight this out anecdote by anecdote, let me just make the point
that lighting in the delivery room can be highly variable, depending on time
of day, weather, available fixtures, mother's wishes, doctor's wishes, and
many other factors.  While maybe not by, "the light of one single candle,"
anyone expecting to photograph childbirth should be prepared for a wide
variety of lighting situations, intensities, color temperatures, et cetera.
Also, before we hash this out again, please check the archives, we've had a
very recent thread on photography in the delivery room.

	Buzz Hausner