Subject: [Leica] The results are in...
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:03:58 -0400

I finally scanned and printed (on my Epson 1270) some of those "blurry"
pics I took last week, and they are not so bad after all.  Only one turned
out to be a disappointment, due to underexposure  (my fault!); still, it is
amazing what Photoshop's Curves can do to save such a picture.  As 8x10
prints they appear sharp enough, though I would never use them to extole
the virtues of Leicas.

Actually, they weren't all blurry.  A couple of the prints are razor sharp;
I'm not a complete fumble thumb!  Also, one of the blurry photos  has a
certain element of movement in it due to the blur (actually that was the
cause of the blur, the model was hanging on to a railing and swinging back
and forth),  and it actually makes the photo work!

Dan C.