Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Ink Jet Photos
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:52:50 +0200

Are you looking for comments on B&W inkjet printing in general or on the
Piezography/Epson 3000 combination in particular?

Nathan

"S. Gregory" wrote:

> Luggers:
>
> Awhile back Tina Manley was commenting on her acquisition of the
> Piezography B&W software and quad inks for the Epson 3000 printer.
> Apparently she was making the conversion from regular darkroom to
> digital and was quite happy with her early efforts.
> I would be interested to know of or hear comments from other Luggers who
> may have invested in this equipment recently and just what type of
> success they are having with it, again, compared to the regular
> darkroom. Thanks from Scott Gregory LHSA member.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman