Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cleaner, was "it DOESN'T work well for leica!"
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:17:42 -0700

Joshua,

Jim was making reference to ClearSight, a product that I am trying to
introduce (slow process).
New bottles with new labels are being prepared, so for the time being only
2oz. and 4oz. label-less bottles are being provided on a per request basis.

In the future plans are to introduce ClearSight  to the public by dealers in
selected areas. The Bay area is in the plans.
For complete info on the product (minus the jpegs), see:

http://www.thegrid.net/joecodi/clearsight.html#clearsight

Joe Codispoti

Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] lens cleaner, was "it DOESN'T work well for leica!")