Subject: Re: [Leica] kicking people off the list
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:53:11 -0400

Brian Reid jotted down the following:

> On the other hand, the standards of rudeness in this forum are fairly mild.
> Most of the other email lists that I deal with are related to the Episcopal
> (Anglican) church, where they are busily fighting about things related to
> sex, sexuality, and gender.

So, they're just like us, then:  Rather than going out and actually doing
it, they rant endlessly about it on-line? ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] kicking people off the list)