Subject: Vs: [Leica] Bernie walks
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:46:19 +0200

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:28:40 +0200
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Truth? What do you know about truth? For a person who has lived in a lie
and is so economical with the truth you are curiously occupied with it. Why
do you not try to put some truth in your own scribbling, for once. Ah well
, I forgot - you do not have the equipment.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen