Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Ups'r Us
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:06:05 -0400

To add to the list:

Years ago when I was an assistant to a Famous French Fashion Fotographer there was a brief period when he has fond of using a Nikon with a 50-300 zoom on a Gitzo monopod for shoots outdoors. One time after loading the camera, I handed it to him. I thought he had it. He thought I had it. It stood motionless for a moment before crashing to the ground. Luckily the ground was soft and no damage occured other than me enduring a few French epithets.

Then there's the time we were on a swimsuit shoot in the Caribbean shooting models with fill flash against the sunset I dropped the flashmeter in the water when a wave hit me. Fortunately it was the last shot of the whole two week trip.

I'm a bit more careful with my two LTM Leicas these days.

Robert Browne