Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:57:48 -0700

><Snip>

The fact is the wider the zoom range to more multitudinous the myriad floating
gyrating undulating elements; the bigger and slower the pricey monster is. Loads
of fun until i switch to a fixed lens. Then I breath a sigh of relief and feel
like I can really shoot with the crispy little bugger!
Mark Rabiner
And I have a "no way!" policy to variable aperture lenses.