Subject: [Leica] FS: 21/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH & finder
From: George Gilliam <geogilli@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:09:57 -0500

I have for sale a mint condition 21mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH lens with
hood, cap, case and original packaging. It has full Leica USA passport
warranty and has not yet been registered with Leica. The s/n is 3848XXX.
The lens was purchased new in January 2000 and it is the current model.

I'm also selling a 21mm Leica finder with case. It is in excellent +
condition.

Please contact me privately regarding purchase. The asking price is
$1995, plus shipping, for the lens and finder.

george_gilliam@swbell.net