Subject: [Leica] E'chrome, Prodovit, et al
From: Kurt Miska <k.miska@french-rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:42:20 -0400

Fellow LUGers,
Got my first roll of E‘chromes (E100VS) back since buying my M2 a few
months ago. I know that many of you will ask why E100VS. A friend had
given me 4 rolls of 36 with the processing included; that’s why. Hauled
out the old Prodovit Color (90/2.5) which hadn’t been fired up in nearly
10 years. Ran smooth, cool and quiet as the proverbial baby’s rear end.
All in all a very satisfying experience and some pretty decent slides. I
don’t recall what I paid for the Prodovit but I’d be willing to bet
that, if it were still made today, I probably couldn't afford it.
Have a good weekend,
Kurt